Who should attend
Employees and managers interested to improve their working environment, to detect and eliminate waste and create customer oriented services.
What you learn
The Toyota Lean approach has been proven to be best practice in production to improve performance and competitiveness. With Lean Administration, you will learn how the Toyota success factors can be transfered also to indirect areas, administration and services. You get an overview on the main methods and principles to implement waste free services with focus on the internal customer and improve the performance of all areas outsite production.
How you learn
Mix of theoretical imput, simulation, discussion & videos. Practical exercises with transfer of the theoretical knowledge in the own working environment.
- An overview on the lean management approach from Toyota (best practice) and how value can be created without waste
- How to detect waste in the daily work and methods to eliminate it in a structured way
- How processes can be improved with Value Stream Mapping and how standards can used to facilitate the work
- You will be able to carry out smaller improvement projects and to participate actively in Value Stream projects
- The training is also the first module of the "Lean Administration Exper"t program
How to register
Basic Lean Administration
Date & location
March 02-03, 2020 - thyssenkrupp Quarter, Q2, Essen, Germany
600 € (plus travel and accommodation)