This program will be conducted in English.
Who should attend
Executive & Senior Managers (L2/L3) who want to be excellent inspirational leaders.
What you learn
This “Learning Journey” is a unique “time out” which enables you to reflect intensively and to clarify your focus. You will learn how to build alignment, commitment and inspirations in your teams back at work.
How you learn
The experience will allow you to connect deeply with your peers, thus building a sense of community and enabling you to reflect on the challenges you are facing. You will engage in deep personal reflection, peer dialogue or coaching.
During the journey, you will stay each evening in different locations, with small, simple accommodation in a natural environment.
The program takes place almost exclusively in an outdoor environment and most days involve lots of walking and some cycling. If you have any concerns, please contact us before you register.
- Recognize what it means to inspire followership in others
- Become aware of your own values and beliefs, and the extent to which you are living these
- Understand the impact you are having on others
- Identify any lack of congruence between intent and impact
- Identify what obstacles may be preventing you from achieving the desired impact and have a plan for overcoming these
- Develop a clear and sustainable strategy for generating trust and building team and organizational effectiveness
How to register
Please click "register in we.learn" and mark your interest via clicking the "request a class" button.
Discovering Inspirational Leadership L2/L3
Date & location
If you are intersted in this program, please contact us or mark your interest in we.learn*.
4,000 € (plus travel)