This program will be conducted in German.
Who should attend
All employees who want to develop an authentic chairing style and learn basic chairing techniques or refresh facilitation methods in order to successfully lead target-oriented discussions, meetings and workshops.
What you learn
Professional moderation helps in meetings and workshops, despite the different expectations of the participants, not to lose the red thread and to move forward together. The commitment of the participants grows when goals are clearly defined and results can be recorded and reviewed. In this program, you will learn techniques and methods to gain even more confidence in your moderation role. With the learned facilitation techniques, you will be able to lead information, planning, or decision-making processes in groups. Your goal-oriented facilitation will produce sustainable results and the participants will work effectively. You create an open communication atmosphere, ensure understanding among the participants and contribute to the clarification of conflicts.
How you learn
Through the input of our experienced trainer, many practical exercises and intensive feedback from your colleagues you will have the opportunity to identify your personal strengths and potential for improvement.
In future, you will
- perform the role of facilitator with confidence and self-assurance
- appear confident
- apply various moderation techniques and methods
- identify goals and give structure to the meeting
- make use of creativity techniques
- be able to handle different moderation materials
- know possibilities of visualization
- set up rules of conversation and apply rhetorical tricks
- control group dynamic processes
- deal with conflict situations in a solution-focused way
How to register
As well interesting for you?
Facilitation of Workshops and Meetings – Results-oriented and focused meetings a
Date & location
August 30 - September 1, 2021, Trainingszentrum Haus Rheinberg, Lorch/Rhein, Germany
1,200 € (plus travel and accommodation costs)