This program can be conducted in English as well as in German.
Who should attend?
All tk employees who want to learn more about Agility.
What you learn?
For most of us, Agility has become a hype word within our daily business and sometimes it seems that it has become a term that is used as a solution for everything.
- But what does Agility actually mean and where does it come from?
- Do we use the term in the right context today?
- What are Agile values, principles and common methods?
- Do you have an understanding of when to use Agile approaches - and when not?
Meet your virtual thyssenkrupp colleagues Kelly and Tom and find answers to these questions in this thyssenkrupp Academy E-Learning.
How you learn?
In this E-Learning you will explore what agility is and when and where to use this method. Free of charge & duration about 45 minutes - make your first step towards Agility now!
- Get to know about the meaning of agility
- Learn agility values and principles
- Put it into the context within project management and three common methods