Who should attend?
All tk employees who want to learn more about Agility.
What you learn?
For most of us, Agility has become a hype word within our daily business and sometimes it seems that it has become a term that is used as a solution for everything.
- But what does Agility actually mean and where does it come from?
- Do we use the term in the right context today?
- What are Agile values, principles and common methods?
- Do you have an understanding of when to use Agile approaches - and when not?
Meet your virtual thyssenkrupp colleagues Kelly and Tom and find answers to these questions in this thyssenkrupp Academy E-Learning.
How you learn?
In this E-Learning you will explore what agility is and when and where to use this method. Free of charge & duration about 45 minutes - make your first step towards Agility now!
- Get to know about the meaning of agility
- Learn agility values and principles
- Put it into the context within project management and three common methods
How to register
Introducing Agility (E-Learning)
Date & location
free of charge