This program will be conducted in German.
Who should attend
All employees who plan, organize and implement internal and external projects at thyssenkrupp, organize and execute projects, as well as all those who take on an important technical role in these projects.
What you learn
Project work is increasingly becoming a daily task at thyssenkrupp. Whether it's external customer projects or internal changes – the structured handling of projects is a key success factor for achieving the project goals set, completing the project on time, and using resources efficiently. In this program, you will learn to apply project management methods and processes to projects according to the latest industry standards.
How you learn
Based on your own projects, you will learn to apply project management methods and processes in a practical way through group work. The program covers the initialization and planning phase as well as the execution phase of projects and is also an aid to implementing project standards in your own working environment.
In future, you will
- know the basic definitions of project and change management, the Project Management Institute (PMI) processes and the thyssenkrupp Project Management Framework
- apply a helpful change management toolkit
- capture a clear project definition and manage your stakeholder successfully
- know methods of performance, schedule, resource and cost planning
- set up an efficient project organization
- steer and support communication with project meetings and project workshops
- identify risks at an early stage through professional project risk management
How to register
Should the situation require, this program will be conducted virtually. For more information, click here.
Project Management Fundamentals – How to manage projects professionally
Date & location
September 15-17, 2021 - Mintrops Land Hotel, Essen, Germany
1,300 € (plus travel and accommodation)