This program will be conducted in English.
Who should attend
Executive & Senior Managers (L2/L3) who want to develop a more strategic approach towards their leadership communication and practice challenging communication situations.
What you learn
The current changes regarding thyssenkrupp’s structure and business performance pose even more communication challenges on you as our top leaders. This program broadens your view on communication as a key leadership task:
• How do I create inspiration, followership and motivation among others?
• How do I strategically address others not only with the right message at the right time, but also with the right format to spark engagement, dialogue and honest openness?
• How can I prioritize messages and express them with clarity while finding the right balance between what can and should be shared with others?
How you learn
With your coach and peers you will reflect on your own communication mindset, develop a broader repertoire towards your leadership communication and practice challenging communication situations. You will also use and practice virtual communication.
- Shape your individual leadership communication strategy
- Better grasp and resonate your audiences’ perspectives and feelings and create the most impact
- Communicate confidently in change or crisis situations and under pressure
- Learn from peers and discuss best practices