Who should attend
Executive Managers (L2) and Senior Managers (L3) who want to be change leaders and who can lead their organizations through transformation & change successfully.
What you learn
In this interactive and practical program you will strengthen your ability to lead change effectively in your organization. You will share a common view with other executives on what it takes to drive sustainable change in organizations. You will get a practical toolbox to apply to your individual business and functional change challenges. The resulting roadmap will include optionsto empower and engage your people during the journey. This program provides you aditionally with the opportunity to get to know your peers better and experience how to leverage the potential of this group.
How you learn
This program is a 2.5 day class-room training or a fully virtual program with 4-hour sessions on a weekly basis. An integral part of the program involves working on individual business or functional challenges. Since you will be working in a peer-coaching format throughout the program, it is important that you select the most appropriate topic before the program starts.
- Learn from highly experienced and accomplished change experts how to strengthen your ability to lead change effectively in your organization
- Work on a real life challenge from your organization and develop a roadmap you can put into action
- Inspire others to take action and continually adapt to changing needs
- Get to know your peers, learn from them as well as share your experience with the group
How to register
* Please click "register in we.learn" and mark your interest via clicking the "request a class" button.
Leading Business Change L2/L3
Date & location
If you are interested in this program, please contact us or mark your interest in we.learn*.
Virtual: 1,750 € (plus might upcoming dial-in costs)
On-site: 2,500 € (plus travel and accommodation)