This program will be conducted in English.
Who should attend
Senior executives and managers who feel to reach their limits with traditional leadership approaches in today's uncertain business environment.
What you learn
The Learning Expedition to the U.S.A. is all about leading and thriving in an increasingly dynamic world and will focus on the question on how to succeed in today's unpredictable business world?
For that, the 4-day experience will take you to the city of Pittsburgh, a living metaphor for resilience and transformation.
By combining the lessons learnt from the past with the discoveries on leading a future-proof team, you will build decisive leadership capabilities that help you to navigate challenging situations internally and externally. With constant change being the new normal, this program will allow you to explore the ingredients for embracing the unknown, for leading through uncertainty and - most importantly - building resilience with an agile mindset.
In particular you will:
- Learn about the forces that shape today's and tomorrow's business environment
- Explore approaches to better lead and collaborate in complex settings
- Hear about agile setups for teams and organizations
- Learn about the ingredients for successful team empowerment
- Feel more comfortable running and building your business in parallel (ambidextrous leadership)
How you learn
Learning will take place outside the traditional classroom setting. The program purposefully weaves together activities that engage you on intellectual, emotional and practical dimensions of awareness-building. During the program, you will get exposed to executives from best-in-class corporations, up-and-coming entrepreneurs, disruptive thought leaders and recognized subject matter experts.
- The program will boost your personal ambition to lead teams differently in today's dynamic world.
- It will provide you with inspiring food for thought to change the way you collaborate with your teams in more agile ways.
- You will gain a better understanding of challenges peers inside and outside your industry face and how they overcome them.
Leading in a dynamic and complex world (A/L1-3) - Learning Expedition
Click here to register in we.learn - the thyssenkrupp learning platform
Date & Location
September 12-15, 2022 – Pittsburgh Pennsylvania (USA)
5,900€ (plus travel and accomodation)