Who should attend
Junior Project Manager and Project Manager of smaller internal projects and all main roles in an internal project, who have attended the Project Management Fundamentals course.
What you learn
In this 2.5-day program you will reflect your own leading behavior and have a better awareness of impact of your own style on leading and influencing. You will be able to differentiate key management vs. leadership roles of a project manager. Learn how to build roles of trust, culture and emotional intelligence in your projects teams.
How you learn
Fundament of this workshop is your own DiSC®profile, which is a first reflection of your leading behavior. On this basis you will continue to work on your leadership style for your projects and find your own way to adress team challenges in your projects.
- You will be familiar with the concepts of leading teams and lateral leadership
- You will have reflected on your own personality profile and leadership style based in the DiSC® Model
- You will understand the different personality types in a combined team
- You will understand the motivators and demotivators of a change process
- You will be familiar with basics of communication, feedback and conflicts in a team
How to register
Leading Project Teams
Date & location
November 09-11, 2020 - Haus Rheinberg, Lorch, Germany
1,200 € (plus travel and accommodation)