This program will be conducted in English.
Who should attend
Top Executives (A) and Senior Executives (L1) who want to empower their teams by practicing a coaching leadership style.
What you learn
You will discover coaching as a powerful leadership tool which you can use to enable your people to both achieve peak performance and to reach their full potential.
How you learn
This program is highly interactive and practical. All coaching tools will directly be applied and praticed using your own cases. You will be getting intermediate feedback from your coach and peers.
- Recognize the value in developing a coaching mindset and understand when and how to use a coaching leadership style
- Use the 4 C’s of Coaching Model (Connectedness, Clarity, Change and Confidence) in a number of different coaching contexts, including everyday coaching, career coaching and performance coaching
- Be introduced to a toolkit of effective coaching tools, which will enable you to get the best out of your coaching conversations
- Have maximum opportunity to apply these tools and to practice your coaching skills
- Give intensive feedback to your colleagues and receive intensive feedback from your colleagues and facilitators in an atmosphere of openness and trust