This program will be conducted in English or German.
Who should attend
Top Executive & Senior Managers (A/L1-L3) who want to develop their conflict resolution competence and practice challenging communication situations, particularly in the hybrid and virtual space.
What you learn
Virtual and hybrid meetings are here to stay. While communication maturity and conflict management capabilities are an essential success factor for leaders in general, challenges around difficult conversations and interpersonal tensions are amplified in the hybrid space. This program supports you in handling these situations with confidence:
• How do I lead critical conversations successfully, particularly in hybrid settings?
• How do I embrace tensions as a creative force and achieve mastery in conflict resolution?
• How can I create frame conditions for effective virtual and hybrid meetings?
How you learn
With your coach and peers, you will reflect on your own communication and conflict patterns, develop a broader repertoire towards your leadership communication, both offline and online, and work through your own examples of challenging interpersonal situations. The seminar will consist of a mix of on site and virtual sessions and entail the opportunity for individual and peer coaching.
- Communicate confidently and successfully, particularly in virtual settings.
- Complement your communication models and tools to increase your flexibility in dealing with various challenging contexts.
- Increase your ability to strengthen relationships and improve your persuasiveness.
- Learn the key prerequisites for effective online meetings.
The program consists of 1 face-to-face module and two virtual sessions.
Mastering critical conversations in hybrid environments (A/L1-L3)
1 day + 2 virtual sessions, 4 hours each
Date & location
June 20, 2022 - Mintrops Land Hotel Burgaltendorf, Essen, Germany
August 16,2022 - virtual session
September 05,2022 - virtual session
1,900 € (plus travel and accommodation)