This program will be conducted in German or English.
Who should attend
This program is perfect for all leaders who will or have just changed to a new L3 or L2 graded position and are not longer than 100 days in their new position.
What you learn
This program provides you with the tools, time and structure to specifically prepare yourself for your new role and its added management and leadership responsibilities.
You will understand why the first 100 days in the new position are so important, learn the dos and don’ts as well as the success factors and challenges.
How you learn
You will work closely with the trainer and other participants to scope out the challenges of your new position and develop strategies and action plans to overcome them. Together with a strong group of peers, you can take a step back from the busy workload of the transition, get a new sense of perspective, assess your priorities and targets and re-engage with fresh determination and energy.
- Reflect on the new position’s leadership requirements and identify the skills and leadership qualities you need to develop
- Understand why the first 100 days in the new position are so important
- Learn the dos and don’ts as well as the success factors and challenges
- Develop an individual action plan for the first 100 days
How to register
* Please click "register in we.learn" and mark your interest via clicking the "request a class" button.
Mastering Your Transition Successfully L2/3
on-site / blended: 2.5 days
virtual: 5 modules, 2 hours each
Date & location
Virtual (5 modules á 2hrs):
November 12, 2021
November 16, 2021
November 25, 2021
December 07, 2021
December 14, 2021
1,500 € (plus might upcoming dial-in costs)