This program will be conducted in German.
Who should attend
Employees in the areas of secretarial work and personal assistance, team assistants, as well as assistants with additional administrative tasks.
What you learn
The work environment in the areas of secretarial work and personal assistance is dynamic, fast-paced and requires strong organizational and communication skills in order to master the complex day-to-day work. In this program, you will strengthen these core competencies and enhance your own work organization as well as cooperation with your supervisor.
You will be able to apply efficient methods and work techniques to plan and organize your workday in the office. In addition, you will learn how to handle the daily flood of information and set up an optimal flow of communication. You will recognize your manager's work and leadership style and be able to support them according to their type. Thus, you will be able to take on more responsibility.
How you learn
Through intensive exchange with your colleagues and input sessions from your trainer, you will fill your toolbox for modern office management. You will receive feedback in various practice sessions and work on tasks in groups or in pairs with subsequent presentation of the results.
In future, you will
- take on more responsibility and support your manager even more
- recognize your most important time traps
- assess priorities correctly and set them securely
- gain time through an optimal organization of your workplace
- be able to deal competently with disturbances at the workplace
- be able to apply filing systems
- have a toolbox with checklists and forms for smooth processes at hand
- deal better with the flood of e-mails
- communicate more clearly
- say no constructively without hurting others
- react confidently even in difficult situations
How to register
As well interesting for you?
Modern Office Management – Methods, Tips & Tricks
Date & location
If you are interested in this program, please contact us or mark your interest in we.learn*.
1,200 € (plus travel and accommodation costs)