This program can be conducted in English as well as in German.
Who should attend?
Everyone working with MS Teams.
What you learn?
Learn to professionally facilitate virtual meetings in MS Teams. In this virtual program you will get security in the use of MS Teams and improve your facilitator skills. You learn how to use MS Teams functions such as chat, webcam and breakout rooms in a new way that makes MS Teams meetings much more effective. You get concrete ideas how to increase participants’ attention by using different interactive elements. You get tips and tricks how to efficiently structure and organize your MS Teams meetings.
How you learn?
You will learn in a small group of maximum 8 participants in a virtual classroom in MS Teams.
The training session lasts 4 hours. We will use practical exercises, breakout sessions, lectures and Q&A. After the training, you receive the training documentation and more than 50 ready-to-use MS PowerPoint slides.
After this program you know:
• how to use the MS Teams basics functions successfully
• chat, webcam, emoji's
• breakout rooms
• meeting and environment settings
• 3 ways to share content
• presenter functions
• how to optimally prepare, conduct and follow-up MS Teams meetings
• check-in / check-out
• engaging with interactive elements
• rules of virtual meetings
• roles in virtual meetings
• decision making and keeping
• how to keep 100% control in a meeting only using your laptop
• how to moderate successfully (engaging introverts, interrupting marathon speakers, keeping time, etc.)
• more than 50 ready-to-use ppt-templates for your meetings
• script of the training session
How to register
Click here to register in we.learn - the thyssenkrupp learning platform.
MS Teams - Make virtual meetings effective (virtual)
1 Module á 4 hours
Date & location
Virtual, 1 Module á 4 hours
- June 30, 2021
- July 19, 2021 - August 5, 2021
- August 26, 2021
up to 8 participants