This program will be conducted in German.
Who should attend
All employees with advanced negotiation experience who want to expand and deepen their negotiation skills and gain confidence in dealing with difficult negotiation situations and conditions.
What you learn
Negotiations are not always easy and smooth, let alone conflict-free. A successful negotiator is not only expected to have the right strategy and arguments at hand, but also to be competent in negotiation psychology, to have an instinct for complex interrelationships and a confident, convincing performance.
In this program you will acquire extensive knowledge and tools for the correct handling of the most diverse difficult negotiation situations and behavioral patterns of negotiation partners. At the same time you sharpen the perception of your own typical behavioral patterns in a negotiation, recognize the added value of team negotiations (but also their risks), and know how to apply specific tools and tactics in a negotiation.
A further topic is negotiation at a distance, which has gained importance especially due to the Covid-19 pandemic: How can I build up empathy with my negotiation partner despite distance, how do I deal with stress caused by the new digital medias and what are the Do's & Don’ts of digital negotiations?
How you learn
Through input from our experienced trainer, practical exercises, open discussions and exchange of experiences with your colleagues, you will deepen your negotiation skills and gain more confidence in dealing with difficult negotiation situations. You will receive individual feedback and can apply the insights gained to your negotiations.
In future, you will
- know how to deal with resistance and blockages
- know what to do in difficult negotiation situations
- deal confidently with tactics when applied by your negotiation partner
- know the chances and risks of a team negotiation
- recognize and avoid typical and unfortunately often expensive negotiation mistakes
- know how to negotiate on an intercultural level and what influence culture and society have on the negotiation style
- use collegial advice as a possible tool for conflict resolution
- appear convincing and empathic in the virtual negotiation world
As well interesting for you?
Negotiation Skills Advanced
Click here to register in we.learn - the thyssenkrupp learning platform.
Date & location
November 23-25, 2022, Mintrops Land Hotel Burgaltendorf, Essen, Germany
1,400 € (plus travel and accommodation costs)