This program will be conducted in German.
Who should attend
All employees with little or no negotiation experience who need to develop fundamental negotiation skills as well as self-confidence to achieve set targets und fruitful outcomes.
What you learn
Every day, we conduct countless negotiations, consciously or unconsciously, both in private and in business, in order to achieve concrete goals. Negotiating is therefore one of the most urgent management skills of today's business and the key to business success. During this program, you will acquire basic negotiation skills that will enable you to professionally prepare and effectively conduct negotiations in your daily business. You will get an aggregated overview of the most important basics of a negotiation and gain insights into different techniques that can be applied in different negotiation situations.
How you learn
You will learn important tools and techniques through input from our experienced trainer and practice applying them correctly in many interactive exercises and case studies. You will have the opportunity to train in negotiation situations and thus increase your mental, social and communication skills for challenging negotiations.
In future, you will
- prepare negotiations comprehensively and be clear about your goals
- know the Harvard Negotiation Concept and other negotiation strategies
- know and work through the four phases of a negotiation
- apply communication principles
- know the art of asking specific questions
- perceive and observe in a targeted manner
- understand and use non-verbal communication
- be able to follow up negotiations
How to register
As well interesting for you?
Negotiation Skills Basics
Date & location
September 06-08, 2021, Mintrops Land Hotel Burgaltendorf Essen, Germany
1,400 € (plus travel and accommodation costs)