This program will be conducted in English
Who should attend
Project Manager managing A-, B-, C-projects, Project Commercial Manager managing A-, B-, C-projects, Engineering Manager managing A-, B-, C-projects, Construction and Commissioning, Contract Change Managers
What you learn
When a project hits a barrier, it can take an entire team into crisis mode. This program prepares you effectively on the one hand to realize the early warning signals of an arising crisis and how to prevent crisis. On the other hand it prepares you how to successfully deal with stakeholders and team members in case of project crisis. You gain a rich set of strategies and techniques for prevention, mastering and intervention of a project crisis.
How you learn
In this training you will have the opportunity to bring in your own cases as well as well work on selected case studies from the plant business. Short input sessions are always followed by group work and reflection sessions. Additional planning sessions will help you transfer your main insights into your daily business life.
- Understand the basic definitions of project crisis management
- Improve communicating in difficult times
- Get valuable insights about crisis prevention
- Develop scenarios for proactive crisis management
- Discuss your own project crisis case and get advice
- Receive coaching from trainer and colleagues