This program will be conducted in German.
Who should attend
All female employees who have already participated in the workshop „Reinforcing Strengths I“ and who wish to further unfold and develop their own potential and personality using the Creative Journaling method.
What you learn
Building on the first workshop, we have prepared new questions and exercises for you. These range from dealing with doubts, stress and pressure to strengthening your resilience, taking clear decisions and the definition of long-term goals that are in line with your individual value frame. You will first work on most topics individually in your coaching-journal and then reflect on them in the group. There is a wide variety of methods: Creative Journaling techniques you are already familiar with will be expanded and supplemented with new materials and media. There will also be presentation training elements, group discussions, role-plays and peer-reflection opportunities. A particular focus will be the intentional, clear and precise use of words, phrases and speaking patterns. This will allow you to gain more clarity in regards of your personal targets you want to reach.
How you learn
You will unfold and develop your own potential and personality even further by continuing to work with the Creative Journaling method and your own self-coaching book. You analyze your inner dialogue and your own patterns of thinking and behavior in even more detail than in the first workshop and, based on this, you will define concrete, individual development goals. In addition, a variety of books and self-coaching material will be presented for individual follow-up.
In future, you will
- consciously perceive your own patterns of thinking and behavior and reflect on them
- draw on a healthy self-confidence even under pressure and in stressful situations
- deal constructively with doubt, uncertainty, external resistance and internal blockages
- have sustainable resilience techniques in your repertoire
- gain clarity to make thoughtful decisions, even in the face of complex issues
- further unfold your own potential
As well interesting for you?