This program will be conducted in German.
Who should attend
The training addresses certified Green Belts who will spend a significant part of their working time with improvement projects and process analysis including complex data analysis.
What you learn
• Review Green Belt Training
• Introduction to “Minitab” software
• Training of „DMAIC“ roadmap
• Define Review Define; Kano model
• Measure Review Measure; measurement system analysis and process capability of continuous data
• Analyze Statistical tools for root cause analysis (hypothesis testing, ANOVA, regression analysis, design of experiments); value stream analysis
• Improve Review Improve; Generic pull system
• Control Process control with control charts
• Overview DfSS (Design for Six Sigma)
How you learn
Virtual training format for a small group with up to 10 colleagues.
After passing the final exam at the end of the training and having completed a Six Sigma project including coaching successfully, the participant will be certified as Six Sigma Black Belt (TÜV Certification).
The training qualifies the participants to become a leader of Six Sigma/Lean improvement projects: • Methods are especially appropriate for analytically complex projects in administrative
• and production-related areas.
• Contains more complex statistical tools to optimize processes.
Six Sigma/Lean Certification: Delta (from Green Belt to Black Belt)
Click here to register in we.learn - the thyssenkrupp learning platform.
2 Modules à 5 days + individual Project Coaching (1.25 days)
Date & location
Virtual, 2 modules á 5 days
Module I: November 7-11, 2022
Module II: December 5-9, 2022
4,500 € training fee plus 3,000 € project coaching (bookable separately via we.learn)