This program will be conducted in German.
Who should attend
All employees who want to make their point more precisely in presentations, decision templates, emails or other means of communication.
What you learn
You apply structuring skills and pyramidal communication in order to better communicate your concerns in meetings and presentations “to the point”. In this so-called pyramidal communication, the core message is at the beginning of your verbal or written communication, to be subsequently explained in a logical manner with the "best" numbers, data and facts – ideal for your internal decision templates or external customer presentations.
How you learn
Pyramid structuring will enable you to make a clear point even for complex contents, to structure your arguments in a logically-consistent way and to deliver both with easy-to-understand presentation documents. During the program, you will work together on pyramid-structured presentations. You are welcome to bring in your own topics and implement them.
In future, you will
- start with the essentials using the pyramidal structure and systematically go into the details
- communicate in a structured way by getting to the point and communicating results professionally
- use a red thread to concretize or justify statements
- pursue your own goals and consider the needs of the recipient
- formulate presentation slides concisely and visualize them clearly
How to register
If you are interested in a virtual training, we have the perfect offer for you: 4 x 2 hours virtual classroom training To the point: Argue strongly, convince better! – Pyramid structuring (virtual training)
As well interesting for you?
To the point: Argue strongly, convince better! – Pyramidal Structuring
Date & location
October 21-22, 2021 - Mintrops Land Hotel, Essen, Germany
1,100 € (plus travel and accommodation)