This program will be conducted in German.
Who should attend
All employees who want to improve their own energy management in a strategic and thus sustainable way in order to optimize their own performance.
What you learn
Strengthening performance is a clear focus at thyssenkrupp! Whatever measures are taken to improve performance, a company is only as strong as its employees are. That is why – and above all because it is about your personal energy management – you are the focus of this program. You are sensitized to the four components of Strategic Performance Recovery (switching off the head, sleep, nutrition and movement) and to your own energy management.
How you learn
All content has been specially created according to a concept that guarantees rapid implementation success in everyday life without having to make significant life changes. You will develop strategies for integrating the four facets of Strategic Performance Recovery into your everyday life. Thus, you will maintain and improve your energy level, performance and health in the long term.
In future, you will
- know the science behind your individual energy management
- develop the right strategic recovery mindset
- implement strategies to activate your rest mode on demand
- create time for micro breaks in your daily business life
- upgrade your sleep – without sleeping more
- apply deep sleep densification to get more deep sleep
- foster your energy level, performance and health using the six Strategic Recovery Fuel Principles
- support your strategic recovery with easy Recovery Moves (even if you are not into sports)
- know how to measure your recovery status in daily life
How to register
Corona Note: Should the situation require, this program will be conducted virtually. For more information, click here.
As well interesting for you?
Upgrade Your Energy! How to sustain and upgrade your energy, performance, health
Date & location
If you are interested in this program, please contact us or mark your interest in we.learn*.
1,200 € (plus travel and accommodation costs)