This program can be conducted in English as well as in German.
Who should attend
Top and Senior Executives (A/L1-L3) who want to learn how to reach and engage their teams.
What you learn
Objectives of this 2 h-virtual impulse session are understanding and practicing how to reach out virtually and engage your teams to generate trust and motivation. The associated opportunities and challenges are being discussed and tested in practice. This session follows the principles of a webinar. However, content will not be conveyed as a "frontal download". Additional elements of the session are interactive, such as virtual break-out groups in which you can exchange ideas individually, give each other feedback, discuss most urgent questions and share best practices with your peers.
How you learn
In a virtual session you learn the main topics of engaging your teams virtually by practicing.
- Review the use of “Emotional Intelligence”
- Understand the importance of empathy in business & team interactions
- Identify your team’s basic psychological needs
- Show and address emotions in a virtual environment
- Generate trust and motivation
- Listen and give feedback
- Connect on a personal level
How to register
Creating empathy & connection in a virtual environment (virtual)
1 Module á 2 hours
Date & location
May 21, 2021
150,00€ plus might upcoming dial-in costs.